- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily breakfast in all the hotels
- 2 days / 1 night stay in Deluxe AC houseboat
- Lunch, Dinner, Tea and breakfast in the houseboat
- Pickup and drop from airport / railway station
- Sightseeing as per the package
- All transportation in AC car with English / Hindi speaking driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- Fuel, toll, parking fee and driver allowanc
Day 1 : Cochin / Munnar
Arrive Cochin Airport / Railway Station. Our representative will meet you and transfer to Munnar (approx. 143KM). On the way see Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, Karadippara view point. Check in to hotel, spent rest of the evening relaxing in the hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar / Thekkady
After breakfast at hotel, visit the popular Eravikulam National Park to view Nilgiri Tahr (rare mountain goats), Mattupetty Reservoir, and echo point where one can clearly hear their loud voice echoing within the reservoir.Then After Proceed to Thekkady (approx. 106KM) drive through panoramic western ghat hills covered with spice plantations. Throughout this journey you can enjoy different type of spice plantations like cardamom, vanilla etc. check in to the hotel, Then Relax.
Day 3 : Thekkady / Cochin
After breakfast, go for boating in periyar lake, you may get a chance to watch wild animals while boating. Then After Proceed to Cochin (approx. 200KM) and drop you in Airport / railway station for onward journey.
- Air / train fare, Food (except in includes), Laundry, Portages, Liquor, Tips
- Entry fee at places, horse ride, trekking, elephant ride, boating
- Anything not included in the Cost Includes section
- parking fee and driver allowance
- Applicable taxes
- Premium category package available with 5 star hotels
- 25% hike in package price from 15th December to 10th January
- Houseboat check in at 12PM and check out next day 9AM
- If mentioned hotels not available at the time of reservation, similar hotels will be provided with your consent