ItineraryDay 1 : Cochin to Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way visit Cheeyappara as well as Valara waterfalls along with the foggy valleys of tea plants and spices. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.Day 2 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point,blossom park, TATA Tea Museum, Hydel park and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved and known as one of the highest hill ranges in South India. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.Day 3 : Munnar to Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Martial Art Show(Kalarippayattu)or Kathakali show in the evening/ have leisure in the resort. Over night stay.,Day 4 : Thekkady
After breakfast go some activities like Spice plantation visit, Jeep Safari, Bamboo Rafting, Elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming in the both shore. You can bag the garden fresh spices at a very nominal price at Thekkady. Overnight stay.Day 5 : Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your private house boat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty.boat will be heading to the interior backwater villages,lagoons, small islands and beautiful canals till evening. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay on board.Day 6 : Alleppey to Cochin
After having breakfast from the houseboat, check out to drive towards Cochin (75 kms) . Check in your hotel and after noon go to visit Historical Fort Cochin, Where you can see the remains centuries old Portuguese, Dutch, English, Chinese and Arab traditions. Gigantic Chinese fish nets and live fishing, beach path way, Sea Mouth, Asia’s best preserved Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Jew streets and amazing antique market etc. spend the evening at Cochin Marine drive and Musical Walkway. later back to your hotel and overnight stay.Day 7 : Cochin Drop
After having breakfast from the houseboat, check out to drive towards Cochin international Airport/ Railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theater show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.