ItineraryDay 1 : Cochin to Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (140 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna.On the way to Munnar enjoy the panoramic waterfalls like Cheeyappara, Valara as well as the foggy tea valleys and hills. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.Day 2 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, Blossom Park, Hydel park, TATA Tea Museum and factory and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved vaalleys and forest and known to be the highest hill ranges of Munnar with lovely view of the te. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.Day 3 : Munnar to Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride through the lagoons and veirgin coir villages, small islands etc; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay on board.Day 4 : Alleppey to Kovalam
After having your breakfast, check out the houseboat and drive to your beach resort at Kovalam; the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.Day 5 : Kovalam
Today after breakfast you will have an half day city tour to visit the iconic spots Old Travancore Kingdom’s capital Trivandrum includes, Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, Padmanabha Swami Temple and adjacent Palace etc. After sight seeing, back to your resort and enjoy the beach. Overnight stay.Day 6 : Trivandrum Drop
Till noon, have leisure in your beach resort and later check out for your return drop off at Trivandrum Airport/ railway station.
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.