- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professsional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
Day 1 : Trivandrum to Kovalam
On your arrival at Trivandrum international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to your beach resort at Kovalam the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.
Day 2 : Kovalam
Today after breakfast you will have a half day city tour to visit the iconic spots Old Travancore Kingdom’s capital Trivandrum includes, Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, Padmanabhapuram Temple and adjacent Palace etc. after back to your resort and enjoy the beach. Overnight stay.
Day 3 : Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out the resort and drive to Kanyakumari the southernmost tip of Indian sub continent also a fantastic tourist spot with the specialty as three major sea joints together there(Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal). It’s a holy place for Hindu Pilgrims too. On the way to Kanyakumari, you can visit Padmanabhapuram palace too as its the architecture wonder of Kerala with aesthetic & complicated wooden works. Reach Kanyakumari by noon and in the evening have a wonderful sunset from the Vivekananda rock situated in the sea. Overnight stay.
Day 4 : Kanyakumari to Trivandrum Drop
Today before noon check out the resort for onward journey from Trivandrum International Airport/Railway station.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.