- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professsional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
Day 1 :Cochin to Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (140 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cheeyappara as well as Valara faterfalls and lush green tea meadows. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Day 2 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations along with the famous TATA Tea Museum, Blossom park, Hydel park etc. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved and considered the highest hills of Munnar regions. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 3 : Munnar to Alleppey (Houseboat)
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your traditional Kerala houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
Day 4 : Alleppey to Cochin Drop
After your breakfast from the houseboat, by 9 am check out the houseboat and drive towards Cochin for a city tour to see the Historical Fort Cochin, Jew Street, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing nets, Sea Mouth, Marine drive etc and later drop off at cochin international airport/ railway station for the onward journey.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.