ItineraryDay 1 : Cochin to Athirapally
Our tour Executive will meet and greet you at Cochin International Airport/ Railway Station on your arrival for the Kerala Tour. Later proceed to Athirappally Waterfalls; it’s the most picturesque as well as most visited waterfall in India on Chalakudy River flowing from Western Ghats. Athirappally is the most favourite Movie capturing location for all in India as its green, exotic and romantic in all sense. Check in your Resort and have leisure till evening over night stay.Day 2 : Athirapally to Cherai Beach
Today after breakfastvisitAthirappilly waterfalls and if you are interested can take bath in the upper side of the river. Later you can visit the Vazhachal Falls nearby and Thumboormuzhihidel tourism spots with boating. Later, proceed to Cheraibeach;Cherai is first option for all beach lovers in central Kerala for their evening hang out and thrilling weekends. Prime attraction of Cherai is the blessing joining of Backwaters to the beach and nearby spots. Good sandy beach is very long and best for swimming and sunbath for all travellers. Check in your resort and enjoy the eveing at cherai beach with thrilling waves and anaamzing sunset. Over night stayDay 3 : Cherai to Munnar
After the breakfast you have to check out from the hotel and Later drive to Munnar hills (160 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.Day 4 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering NilgiriTahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.Day 5 : Munnar to Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of WasternGhat to reach this jungle destination. go some activities like Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming in the both shore. Overnight stay Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show in the evening/ have leisure in the resort. Over night stay.Day 6 : Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your house boat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboardDay 7 : Alleppey to Kovalam
After having your breakfast, check out the house boat and drive to your beach resort at Kovalam; the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.Day 8 : Trivandrum Drop
Today after breakfast check out the resort and have an halfday city tour in Trivandrum and drop off at Trivandrum international airport or railway station .
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professsional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.