ItineraryDay 1 : Guruvayur
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive towards Guruvayur , South India’s most famous Krishna temple and it’s one of the best holy place in India. Guruvayur Temple allows only Hindu people to enter for the dharshan by its tradition. Guruvayur temple timing morning to evening except 12:30 noon to 04:30 noon. Check in your hotel and later Guruvayur Temple- visit Punathur Kotta, as Kerala’s largest elephant court and you can see around 80 domestic elephants are especially cared there. Overnight stay in the hotel.Day 2 : Guruvayur to Athirapally & Munnar
After breakfast check out the hotel & drive to Athirappilly, South India’s most beautiful waterfall with amazing natural beauty. It’s famous for the ever green forest covered with and a rocky upper part in the river for bathing and other activities. You can enjoy there around two hours and later continue your travel to Munnar; the misty hill station with amazing natural beauty. Reach there by evening and over night stay.Day 3 : Munnar
Today go for sightseeing in Munnar icludes Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, Blossom Park, Tea Museum, Hydel Park and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.Day 4 : Munnar to Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.Day 5 : Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your private houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.Day 6 : Alleppey to Cochin Drop
After having breakfast from the houseboat, check out to drive towards Cochin for a city tor to cover the major spots like Fort Cochin, Mattachery, Gigantic Chinese Fishing Nets, Dutch Palace, Marine Drive etc. Later drop off at Kochi international Airport/ Railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professsional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.