ItineraryDay 1 : Cochin to Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (140 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way visit two beautiful waterfalls as Cheeyappara and Valara along with the foggy Tea meados across the hills and valleys. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.Day 2 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the lush green forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, blossom park,hydel park, TATA Tea museum etc and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved also its the prime attraction Munnar to have a soft trekking and from the hill one can enjoy the breath taking view of entire Munnar hills. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.Day 3 : Munnar to Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. It’s also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghat to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amasing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.Day 4 : Thekkady to Cochin
After breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Cochin for your sightseeing there. Check in your Cochin hotel and after lunch go for sightseeing at Historical Fort Cochin which has a rich heritage and strong historical relationship with English, Portuguese, Dutch, Arabs, Chinese etc. you can visit Dutch Palace, Asia’s best preserved Synagogue, Chinese fish nets, Sea mouth, Beach walk way etc. Evening visit Indias largest Shopping Mall Lulu at Edappally to bag the best international brands. Over nights stay.Day 5 : Cochi Drop
Today, check out the hotel before noon and return drop off at Cochin international airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professsional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.