- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
Day 1 : Cochin to Athirapally water falls
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Athirappilly, South India’s most beautiful waterfall with amazing natural beauty. It’s famous for the ever green forest covered with and a rocky upper part in the river for bathing and other activities. Athirappilly is the most favorite song shooting location for Bollywood and other south Indian movies. Check in your resort and after noon visit the fall also you can visit Charpa and Vazhachal falls & over night stay.
Day 2 : Athirapally to Munnar
After breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way to Munnar you can enjoy the beautiful Cheeyappara as well as Valara waterfalls from the road. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places with tea meadows & Overnight stay.
Day 3 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, blossom Park, TATA Tea Museum and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved and offering the breath taking foggy view of entire Munnar hills. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 4 : Munnar to Cochin Drop
After breakfast check out the resort and drive back to Cochin international Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.