- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professsional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
Day 1 : Cochin to Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (140 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Day 2 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, Blossom park,TATA Tea Museum and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved & known as the highest mountain ranges of Westernghats. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 3 : Munnar to Kumarakom
After having breakfast, Check out your hotel & drive towards Kumarakom (150 Kms), the Icon of Kerala’s tourism prosperity. Today, Kumarakom is world’s best known back water destination and recognized by many international tourism organizations and travel magazines. It has also ranked above Taj Mahal in a latest statistics. Check in your resort and dafter noon visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary located in the shore of back waters with many varieties of birds and other small specious. Overnight stay.
Day 4 : Kumarakom to Cochin Drop
After breakfast go for an optional boating in Kumarakom back waters for one or two hours to experience the serenity of Vembanadu Lake. Later back to your resort & check out for your return drop off at Cochin international Air port/ Railway station.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.