ItineraryDay 1 : Athirapally Water falls
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Athirappilly, South India’s most beautiful waterfall with amazing natural beauty. It’s famous for the ever green forest covered with and a rocky upper part in the river for bathing and other activities. Check in your resort and after noon visit Athirappilly waterfalls, Charpa and Vazhachal falls. Overnight stay.Day 2 : Athirapally to Cherai
Today, check out the hotel and drive towards Cherai beach, the best picnic spot nearby Cochin city. Enjoy the sandy beach and sunlight of Cherai. The prime attraction of the Cherai is the place is sarrounded by backwaters and beach together, so the fun and peaceful atmosphere is guaranteed. You can swim in the sea, take sun bath, and enjoy a colorful sunset in the evening. Overnight stay.Day 3 : Cherai to Munnar
After breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Munnar hills (160 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way visit Cheeyappara as well as Valara waterfalls along with the lovely tea valleys and foggy hills. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.Day 4 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, Tata Tea Museum, Blossom Park and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved, also its one of the favorite spot for all those who want to do a soft trekking and have the panoramic view of Munnar hills for the hill top . Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.Day 5 : Munnar to Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your private houseboat to explore the magical back waters with number of small islands and coir villages.Its serene beauty would offer you a wonderful experience. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.Day 6 : Alleppey to Cochin Drop
After having breakfast from the houseboat, check out the hotel & drive towards Cochin international Airport/ Railway station for your onward journey
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professsional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.