Day 1 : Cochin
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later you will be taken to your hotel at Cochin and after lunch go for sightseeing at Historical Fort Cochin which has a rich heritage and strong historical relationship with English, Portuguese, Dutch, Arabs, Chinese etc. you can visit Dutch Palace, Asia’s best preserved Synagogue, Chinese fish nets, Sea mouth, Beach walk way etc. over nights stay
Day 2 : Cochin to Munnar
Today after checking out the Cochin hotel, drive towards Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Day 3 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 4 : Munnar to Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.
Day 5 : Thekkady to Kumarakom
After having breakfast, Check out your hotel & drive towards Kumarakom (165 Kms), the Icon of Kerala’s tourism prosperity. Today, Kumarakom is world’s best known back water tourist destination and recognized by many international tourism organizations and travel magazines. It has also ranked above Taj Mahal in a latest statistics. Check in your back water resort.
Day 6 : Kumarakom to Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive towards Alleppey(50 kms); also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. You can visit Alleppey beach and light house today and have leisure in the back water resort. Over night stay.
Day 7 : Alleppey to Kovalam
After having your breakfast, check out and drive to your beach resort at Kovalam; the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.
Day 8 : Kovalam
Today after breakfast you will have an half day city tour to visit the iconic spots Old Travancore Kingdom’s capital Trivandrum includes, Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, Padmanabhapuram Temple and adjacent Palace etc. after back to your resort and enjoy the beach. Overnight stay.
Day 9 : Kovalam to Kanyakumari
Today morning check out your Kovalam hotel and drive towards Kanyakumari the southern tip of Indian Sub continent and an important destination for pilgrim as well as leisure travelers. On the way get down at Padmanabapuram Palace an architectural wonder, and reach Kanyakumari at noon. Evening visit the famous Vivekananda rock which is situated in the sea and the statue of Thiruvalluvar on the rock. Enjoy an ever memorable Sunset from there as it’s the point where Arabian sea, Indian ocean and Bay of Bengal are joining together. Over night stay.
Day 10 : Trivandrum Drop
Till noon, have leisure in your hotel and later check out for your return drop off at Trivandrum Airport/ railway station.
kumarakom tour packages Includes
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
- A/c Private car for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned destinations.
- Service of an English/Hindi Speaking Professional driver
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 6 yrs. and adults 25% extra with extra bed.
- All 3 meals, welcome drinks, evening tea and snacks at Houseboat.
kumarakom tour packages Excludes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
- Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
- Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc.
- Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theater show charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.